Wednesday, 7 October 2009
- Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Get Sky and record your late night shows and get more sleep.
- When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement, ‘My purpose is to __________ today.’
- Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
- Play more games and read more books than you did in last year.
- Make time to practice meditation, and prayer. They provide us with daily fuel for our busy lives.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6, its refreshing.
- Dream more while you are awake, day dreaming is amazing.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, OR issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Smile and laugh more. It will keep the negative blues away.
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- The best is yet to come.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
- Enjoy the ride. Remember this is not Disney World and you certainly don’t want a fast pass. You only have one ride through life so make the most of it and enjoy the ride.
- Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can’t change.
Tuesday, 23 June 2009
I'm such a makeup junkie!.........if only I had the money.....one day.
From top: Nars The Multiple in Copacabana and ST Barts, Mac strobe cream, Stilla Eye shadow in Storm, Urban Decay lip gloss in Eric, Korres shower gel in Fig, Lush bath melt in Floating Island, Lush Bath Bomb in Geo Phyzz, Decleor Aromessence Rose D'Orient Oil, and Tigi Bed Head Ego Boost conditioner.